Fort Laudi Gras 2017
Fort Lauderdale’s Biggest Outdoor Mardi Gras Party
It’s Back! City favorite Fort Laudi Gras returns for its Second Year bringing Fun, Food, Drinks and Authentic Music for the whole family to Downtown Fort Lauderdale. And Admission is Free!
This year featuring the one and only King of Fort Laudi Gras, Paul Castronovo of BIG 105.9FM
Outside and Inside Revolution Live & America’s Backyard, Saturday, February 25th, 2017 4PM – 10PM
It’s carnival season, come feast on local cajun and creole flavors like Gumbo, Jambalaya, Red Beans and Rice provided by Shuck & Dive! Immerse yourself in authentic Live Music, Jesters, Mystique and more you’ll have to see to believe!
In the spirit of Mardi Gras and New Orleans the Fort Laudi Gras Celebration will be featuring:
- The King of Fort Laudi Gras, Paul Castronovo
- Shuck N’ Dive will fly in 1000 pounds of Crawfish boil and we’ll be shucking on fresh Louisiana Oysters
- Louisiana’s drink specials like Hurricanes, Daiquiris, ice cold beer such as Abita and more
- Krewe Stage with authentic New Orleans sounds, live music and pop up burlesque shows
- Crawfish Chow Down and Oyster Shucking contest
- Beads and a face painting station for the kids
- Inaugural Art of the Sazerac Mixology Competition
- The Bazaar, a marketplace full of top regional independent and craft artists will line up the streets
- Wrap up the Mardi Gras celebration at Shuck N’ Dive for Fat Tuesday March 28th
Portions of the proceeds benefit The Circle of Wise Women’s initiatives for Junior Achievement of South Florida.